 Marketplace / Services / *15 (-10)
  Re: PayPal and X.com merger

(...) Whoa! I just saw this and was going to post something--but Andreas beat me to it. I think it's a great possibility; and since I have both accounts, I'll happily move everything over to X. Thus far I've been pretty impressed with the way they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  International users of x.com

Has anyone examined the possibility of people in the US assisting international folks in getting set up with x.com? I'm not sure what their requirements for starting an account would be, but assuming no laws were violated, and x.com's TOS weren't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal

(...) letter from PayPal. It took a little more than 3 weeks since I first requested it, but at least they did come through. Well Well, Andreas (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Factoring

As most of you know, I provide factoring for folks. People who are interested should read about it on my site: (URL) page needs revamping. I invite comments from people, what sorts of things would be helpful to have on it? Should I try to "chartize" (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Billpoint by eBay/Wells Fargo

What will this do to PayPal/X.com?? (URL) Daily Archives SYSTEM LETS INDIVIDUALS ACCEPT CREDIT-CARD PAYMENTS Billpoint, a new Internet payment method developed by eBay.com and Well Fargo, will allow individual buyers and sellers using eBay's auction (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.theory)

  PayPal and X.com merger

I just browsed the PayPal site a couple of minutes ago and found this press- release of their merger with X.com: (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:u8imbs0jumghe4l...4ax.com... (...) past (...) messages (...) Odd, I gave up on X.com, since it always seemed as though it would time out whenever I tried to do anything and then made me (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal

"Andreas Stabno" <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote in message news:Fqo6xt.AI5@lugnet.com... (...) past (...) messages (...) It took a while, I signed up for PayPal about three weeks ago. Mike --- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) - North (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  PayPal and Seller Liability

I remember reading once that merchants are liable if a credit card turns out to be fraudulent. Does anyone know if this is true with PayPal? Will I be out of money if the credit card used turns out to be fraudulent? Also, what happens if the bidder (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal

I must have used up their supply of paper. I got four identical address verification letters a couple of weeks ago. The service seems to work okay (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact