 Marketplace / Services / 8
Re: PayPal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 02:02:32 GMT

"Andreas Stabno" <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote in message
news:Fqo6xt.AI5@lugnet.com...
Has anyone been able to verify their home address with PayPal during the • past
few weeks?

I have requested their address verification twice and sent two email • messages
with no response.

Methinks they might be getting bombarded with referrals...

P(l)ay well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

I received my address verification two days ago and entered it in yesterday.
It took a while, I signed up for PayPal about three weeks ago.

Mike

---

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh