 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 971
  Re: Minifig box #1

(...) I think one should feel free to post who one thinks has it if one is next. Timbo's message leaves me unsure as to whether he is the very next in line, or just that he thinks the box should have reached him by now (probably the former). The (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

No we aren't looking to penalize anyone for not sending it quickly. I hope no one got that idea, Like I've said this is a learning experience, we need to figure out what's going to work best, if we don't try a few other things we won't know what's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Mookie wrote: <snip> (...) This project doesn't quite have an "end", but I know what you mean and agree. <snip> (...) Ya, let me take back what I said, Mookie got the process a lot more correct. I for one, support having someone drive the process (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)