 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 794
Re: Technic Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:12:11 GMT

I'd like to be in on the Technic Box #1 too. I don't care when it comes my way
or what's in it. I do have some of the older (mid 80's red gears and some
other cool stuff to toss in (after I see what goodies have been passed
around). Let me know when I'm up to recieve the box and I'll give my snail
mail address here in Milwaukee.

Thanks, LegoCorky

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is a technic box.

It has some gears and such, some steering assemblies I tossed in, a blue
air tank and some early pneumo stuff. I think I will put the really old
(red/blue/yellow) gears in it too

It's going to John Matthews first with some intra columbus churn.
(unless somebody writes me and says "hey, I asked for it first, don't
you remember" and sends a copy of their email which I at this point
apparently forgot about)

Prolly won't get mailed till Monday, but maybe

lugnet.