 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 755
Re: Is Jambalaya a dismal failure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 00:19:01 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
Or I'd think it would be about time to gather them all up and donate them
to some charity and be done with it, too many people are being
irresponsible about the time they hold a box.  If you can't get around to
even opening it for a week or more, SEND IT ON.

This is why I've never signed up for one.  I know I can't guarantee
I'd ship it out as quickly as some would like.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/