 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 581
  Call for Box Status

I need anyone that has a box, or just mailed a box in the last 2 days to mail me with what box you have. I'm trying to do the strikes on the page so we know where the boxes are. Thanks! (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

Well you know I had it.. and I sent it off to John K. I believe... the next person on the list.. after that I haven't seen or heard anything either :( BTW... did I tell you to sign me up for a 2nd round possibly??? :) Let me know if you split the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) I had it a little longer than I intended as I was called out of town on a surprise business trip for a week. I sent it on to Jeremy Sproat who wanted to receive it at the beginning of September. John (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

Yeah, I'd like to know too, because I STILL don't know if I am on the list for this box or not, but definitely want to be if I'm not. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) Along the same lines, I'm still trying to figure out if anyone will fess up to having seen my box in the past month or so. I know for certain that two people have seen it soon after I started it, but it's just disappeared from my perspective (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status - Junk Box 2

Mookie's page shows me as having sent Junk Box 2 along, I haven't actually ever received it. Where is this box right now? (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) I've been sitting on Chris Weeks' box for about a week now. We know what we're going to take out and put in, we're just inundated at work right now. I received the Junk Box #1 yesterday. I'll get both out tomorrow, I promise. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status - Junk Box 2

Oops.. I'll take care of that right away... thanks for letting me know! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) That must hurt after a while. --Todd (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) Hmmm. You know, I don't know! It's on a piece of paper in the box. I need to get the snail mail address from the next person, too. Fume. It'll probably be sent tomorrow afternoon, earliest. Sorry, guys. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) Yay!!!! To whom are you sending it? --Chris (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

I got your box last week, sent it out to LarryP today. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) Tom, this was the box that I got several weeks ago - how much did it weigh when you got it (or how much postage was on it)...and how much did it weigh when you sent it out? :-) I wonder if any of the stuff I put in is still inside it.... (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

Dunno, didn't look at the weight. I pulled out about 20-30 pieces, put in about 50+, many bulkier, so it left here heavier. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

Makes the log idea pretty attractive... doesn't it? -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

I simply do NOT have the time to individually log every single part taken out or put in, not with my schedule. Not if the person 15th on the list wants to see the box before 2002. Some of these boxes are already dragging along VERY slowly, enforcing (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

Tom, I respect what you say, and don't wish to argue, but I have another data point. The very first box came to me on a Saturday, and I was able to review the contents, soul search on replacements, make the log, enclose a floppy disk, post it to the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status - Junk Box 2

(...) It looks like this box is out of hiding now. I just communicated with John DiRienzo and he will be sending it to me shortly, I'll let y'all know when I get it. (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)