 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 412
  Re: Complete list of Canadian participants?

(...) the (...) posted (...) Oh, o.k. I didn't realize that you could be part of the list for more than one box. :) I had sort of listed my desire to be on any list in order of preference, but that's o.k. Perhaps now is a good time to ask another (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Complete list of Canadian participants?

When/if I add a polybag or small set, I intend to add it complete in bag/box, as someone farther down the line may actually want it intact. I wouldn't expect it to stay intact if the next person needed a piece out of it, but I would insert it (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Complete list of Canadian participants?

The nice thing about the Jambalaya project is that each participant is free to do whatever he or she feels comfortable with. A lot of personal ethics goes into the success of this. There are no hard and fast rules and the objective is to keep the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Complete list of Canadian participants?

Hello, I appreciate the comments of both Mike and Tom in this thread. I was really just checking to make sure that the addition of essentially new (i.e. not rare) parts wasn't going to offend anyone. I am anxious to participate in this expercise, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)