 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 406
Re: Jambalaya questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:46:18 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

the plane with me and 2)  I need someone who will come pick it up in either
a) London or b) Stockholm.  I have a layover in London on my return

As we discussed before, the logistics around such a hand off might be more
hassle than the savings achieved just by shipping it.

Instead of a handoff, couldn't you concievably just mail the box when
you hit London or Stockholm?  Such a box could travel around Europe for
a while, and then one of our European friends who is travelling to the
US or Canada could do the same when they are tripping to the US.
Meeting at the airport could save postage, but if postage within Europe
is similar to postage within the US, the hassle probably outweighs the
cost of postage.

Regards,

BOB!!