 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1710
Re: Technic #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:34:19 GMT

rhendrix wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Fred Carcanague writes:
Will this box ever continue? No updates since Dec, 2000.

--
Please visit http://carcanague.webjump.com/

I didn't want TB2 to continue.  I couldn't get enough participation when it
finally made it back home.  I did, however, make up a box and named it TB3.
I've been waiting on the outcome of TB1 to see if I actually was going to
send it out.  What's everyone's views on this matter?  Should we change some
things up?  Feedback is needed!!!!!!

I've personally written off Jambalaya. I think it was a neat idea, and
it was mostly fun participating, but it was hard to make good trades and
feel like it was worthwhile. I think a Jambalaya box going from event to
event might work out where shipping cost might be eliminated, or at
least one shipping fee shared by a bunch of participants. Doing the
trades in a group environment would also allow for more "fairness" since
you can easily get other opinions.

I'd love to have some discussion about peoples experience with Jambalaya
and see what ideas we can come up with.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com