 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1709
Re: Technic #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:43:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Fred Carcanague writes:
Will this box ever continue? No updates since Dec, 2000.

--
Please visit http://carcanague.webjump.com/

I didn't want TB2 to continue.  I couldn't get enough participation when it
finally made it back home.  I did, however, make up a box and named it TB3.
I've been waiting on the outcome of TB1 to see if I actually was going to
send it out.  What's everyone's views on this matter?  Should we change some
things up?  Feedback is needed!!!!!!

-Rob