 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 17
Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:31:37 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I know that I brought with me some very good pieces to put in, including
a blue air tank, some 5561 wheels, some clear yellow thinwalls, and some
other goodies.

Is this box strictly being passed from hand to hand at this point?

If not and if no one else has dibs, can I get it mailed to me when you
northern train heads are done with it?  I am:

Christopher Weeks
702 Cook Ave
Columbia MO 65203

but only until mid August after which point I'll be somewhere in
Plainsboro NJ.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks