 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Additional Ideas including possible Location Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:02:23 GMT

This is definitly something I would be interested in participating in.  I don't
have alot to contribute at this time to get a box started but I have enough to
replenish what I take and add a little extra (Including quite a few Classic
Space minifigs and other classic space parts).

One idea I had would be to possibly start some sort of Location Database for
say Prime location as well as locations you visit often.  For example I live in
the Boston area but I visit the Dallas area frequently and I will also
probably be traveling to Akron/Canton OH quite a bit over the next couple of
months.

I just figure that such a database might help cut down on shipping expense.
For example I don't really like checking my luggage but I would happily check
my bag and carry on the Lego Box (I wonder what Lego looks like under
X-Ray?) and hand it off to someone at my destination.

Even if there is a box I don't have much interest in I would be happy to
transport it if there are people in locations I travel through that want to see
the box.

The traveling box of Lego seems like a great idea and as long as we all abide
by some simple rules I think it could be alot of fun.

Eric

Be warned... Allways floss before E-mailing to rid yourself of cavity causeing
".jawaspam".

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/