 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 15
Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:08:37 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Would be fun to have Lar haul the jambalaya to the train show where the
GMLTC could pick it clean of train windows;-)

Just kidding:-)  Actually, Conan's got oodles of'em just sitting around
in containers:-)  But I agree that we need some guidelines laid down.

-John

I'll be there and I will emit a box.

I think the less "rules" the better. I would posit one.. put pieces back
in to make the box a mite bigger than you left it (so it will eventually
fork), and pieces that some reasonable person somewhere would covet,
even if you don't.

I know that I brought with me some very good pieces to put in, including
a blue air tank, some 5561 wheels, some clear yellow thinwalls, and some
other goodies.

lugnet.