 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 168
    Re: Canadian Jambalaya —Michel Magnan
   Hi, I already put my name on the box #2 list, but, I really don't care which box comes my way. I hadn't read this thread before sending in my request. As mentioned in the previous post, I don't mind losing my place in line until there are enough (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Canadian Jambalaya —Chris Gray
     (...) I've clearly missed the first post in this series. Could some kind soul please tell me what this is all about? Someone is sending out Lego boxes full of their home-made Jambalaya? :-) And Michel, I think another Edmonton gettogether is a fine (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Canadian Jambalaya —John Koob
   Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) box (...) James, I'm interested in any box except the Technic and junk boxes. (...) I agree, especially for the first box that finds its way here. John -- Remove the obvious to reply. (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)