 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1653
  Technic Box 2: The End

Technic box 2 has made it safely home after going its rounds. Travel time = approximately 7 months. Thanks to all who participated. TB3??? -Rob (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

I'm up for a TB3 if it happens. Still no word about TB1 ;(. Milwaukee area hasn't seen a TB box as far as I know. It needs to happen (please!!). Fred (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

(...) How did you feel about what came back to you compared to what you sent out? Was your experience better than Chris Weeks's? Frank (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

(...) I was happy that someone needed the Znap, and I was really impressed about the name list making it the whole way. I have mixed emotions about the content, but very happy about a few of the peices. Overall, I have learned a little from this (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

(...) The real question (after thinking about it) is what were everyone's views on the box. I'd like to get some feedback about how it was good and how it could be better. If you would like to submit your comment, you can either post it here for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

(...) Well, looking back, some things to think about: - I think it's really worth trying to keep the Jambalaya boxes to 2 lb. or so, and to really ask people to NOT put basic bricks in and such. If the box gets too heavy, it's hard to make a fair (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

Me me me!!! Sign me up! Help me out! Whatever it takes I wanna be on TB3's list!!! -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who's over caffinated. <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

I'm up for a round with this box too!!! (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

I'd like to be in.... By the time it gets to me I'll have the rest of my Technic sorted, I hope... Paul Sinasohn (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

(...) me too! best, yaco\ (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)