 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1656
Re: Technic Box 2: The End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
rhendrix wrote:

Technic box 2 has made it safely home after going its rounds.
Travel time = approximately 7 months.

Thanks to all who participated.

How did you feel about what came back to you compared to what you sent
out? Was your experience better than Chris Weeks's?

Frank

I was happy that someone needed the Znap, and I was really impressed about
the name list making it the whole way. I have mixed emotions about the
content, but very happy about a few of the peices.  Overall, I have learned
a little from this box.  That could only make the next box even better (I hope).

The time span has GOT to be better on the next round.  Seven months is a
long time for a short list like TB2 had.  Approximately 2-1/2 weeks average
per person (give or take) is a bit much.

As for the content, everyone has different opinions of the value of items
they traded.  I thought I might get a little bit more than I did based on
what I put in, but those items may not have been as important to the people
who took them out.

To summarize, I'd like to say that overall I am happy to trade with the
jambalaya boxes, and will be doing so again.  It's not just the contents of
the box, but the friendships I make along the way.

Who's ready for TB3...!!!!?

-Rob Hendrix