 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1657
Re: Technic Box 2: The End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:13:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
How did you feel about what came back to you compared to what you sent
out? Was your experience better than Chris Weeks's?

Frank

The real question (after thinking about it) is what were everyone's views on
the box.  I'd like to get some feedback about how it was good and how it
could be better.

If you would like to submit your comment, you can either post it here for
everyone to read, or email your comment confidentially to technicbox@yahoo.com

-Rob