 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1571
  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Beats me. Last I saw it, it was on the way from my house to Pat Shepard; and Pat definitely sent it on. Anyone has a more accurate update? ...The order on the tracking page looks a bit confused to me... but it says Dan Moquin got the box. (?) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Yes, I have the box and it will be coming around again. I do need to repopulate it or I'm afraid the box might be a disappointment the second time around. It seems there is more newer style minifigs whereas the original box had a lot of older (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Is it possible to include a "Canada Tour" for this box? If so, please add me to the list. Alan Findlay (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)