 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1524
  Is Minifig box #1 lost?

The last posted update on the tracking page (which seems fairly out-of-date) is that Tim Coats sent it on, but there's no indication of who it got sent on to, or where it went from there. (It didn't go to me.) Calling for a box status. James James (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read)

James, Although you are correct in that the tracking pages are fairly out-of-date, the page for Minifig box #1 isn't -- what you see is what we know for sure at this point. I've been back and forth with Ed Jones and Susan Hoover via e-mail on this, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read)

How about each person agreeing to use that Delivery Confirmation service that the P.O. offers?? Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read)

(...) supposed (...) Well, not exactly the way it happened. Scott Sanborn had both Minifig box 1 and Minifig box 2. He sent me a Minifig box that I thought was Minifig box 2 (I was next on the list). I took and added parts to the box and then mailed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Minifig Box #1 LOST

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ed Jones writes: <snipped> (...) You're right, the list is wrong. If you look at the update history, you'll see that I re-ordered the list a couple of times after e-mail dialogues with a number of folks, trying to piece (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)