 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1432
  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I suppose. I'm done with it. I took out six pieces in red because I didn't have them in that color and I put nine pieces in, but it's still not much. This box is close to valuless. I think I could sell it on eBay if it were all brand new for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

I think most of this process is faulted by two things: 1) A lot of people take way too long to turn the boxes (recieve and send to the next person) Most boxes have a current hop count of 5 to 10. This process has been going on for just over 1 (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I snipped most of Chris's post. He raises some good questions, makes some good points, but I gotta ask this, is it good/fair/appropriate to add the above item? That is a 15 dollar item, IIRC. It raises the value of the box to anyone (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

Phil Watt schreef: (...) It's funny you guys mention this... Having started the dutch box in april (or was it may???) and being part of Duck's international promo box showed me just the opposite... For the dutch box, we had 6 participants and a full (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)