 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1366
  Space Box #1 update

I received SB#1 today. The box is larger than I expected. I need to get some info before I send it on. It came with a couple of "off-topic" pieces including Shell documentation, a large Lego World Club catalog and a couple of recent catalogs. It (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

Will someone please tell me how I can get into a "box" group? I'm specifically looking for a Space group, with the intent of finding clear pieces, any color. My website, by the by, is onedaycnn.freeservers.com thanks! (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) The best (well, only) way to do this is to reply to the _original_ post announcing this box; in your case, that would probably be, (URL) check out the Jambalaya FAQ, by Patricia Schempp: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) I received Space Box #1 while I was on vacation (unfortunately it was in the mail before I realized it might have been better to slide me down one position). I hope to process it tonight or tomorrow and send it on. I'll need the address of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) I just did my trades with the box. It is getting large (it still cost $5.40 to ship it to me. It's got a lot of common parts which may be worth culling out to reduce it's weight some. I was able to make enough trades to make it worth my while, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) Just got the box today, I took out some windshields and such and placed some Explorien and Ice Planet parts I don't use anymore. I'll have it shipped next day or two (depends when I can re-stock my wallet :) Joel VanAtta TRUJunior2001@aol.com (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) Sent the box off to Rick Kujawa yesterday... Joel VanAtta TRUJunior2001@aol.com (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)