 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1072
  Junk Box #3

Ok, I'll be starting a new Junk Box soon. Unless anyone objects, I suggest the list for Junk Box #2 after me be appended, except I propose inserting Mookie first since she said she has some stuff to contribute. If David Pyatt is still interested in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Count me in Frank... you're all gonna learn what a glutton for punishment I am... :) I would guess that between my son and I we can lighten the box considerably so feel free to weigh it down :) He has been wanting to start an instruction box with (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) I'll rearrange the list a little and we'll get this box ready to start moving !!! (...) I agree with Basic bricks, though plates I think would be ok.. they are harder to come by in some sizes and if you have to you'd use one banged up just to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) Good point. Let's keep the plates mostly to ones that are useable, just not good enough the contributor's collection. With that in mind, probably about half the plates I pulled from Junk Box #1 can go into Junk Box #3, but I will still ask (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Bricks and plates are fine... I'm probably going to ruin a few (hundred) learning to use a Dremel if I get it... I want to contain some non-LEGO parts in LEGO housings to hide their nakedness... :) Dave (...) Pyatt (...) amount (...) want (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz wrote: [snipped all, go read Frank's message] Would it be a good idea when people sign up for this box, they indicate if they expect to be a net contributor or consumer? Steve (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) That might be a good idea, then we can sort of alternate people. Of course when you actually get the box, you may take more or less than expected, but a general alternation between contributors and consumers would increase the variety. If we (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Ok, I suggest we start a new sign-up list instead of using the old list, most of those people left on the list are people who already got Junk box 1 or are on the list for it. So I just left them hanging there hoping someday JB2 would surface.. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Please add me to the list anywhere near another SF Bay Area person... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Add me to this list. I have much junk to part with and I might partake of this box as well. I look forward to the treasure...and the trash. Dave Johann---hardcoredj@techie.com (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) Has this box even been started yet? It isn't listed on the tracking pages. (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) this (...) If I understand it correctly, JB1 is in hands of Frank Filz and it will be split and one of them will be JB3. If I am correct, it has not yet evolved. Chris (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Junk Box #3 is Starting!

(...) Just noticed that the tracking page is set up. Please start signing up, and I will try and get this into the mail to the first person ASAP. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

Forgive my newbie-ness... but what is this? ~Mark (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

(...) Frank, please put me on the list somewhere... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 bearitone@my-deja.com (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

(...) It's a box of mildly to greatly abused LEGO parts which I will send along to the first interested person. That person will look it over, and trade some parts with it, and then send it to the next person. Tommy - you might want to put the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

(...) The Jambalaya FAQ is linked on the main Jambalaya Box Status Page, and may also be found here: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

(...) Ah, I see it now. You might want to add a link back to the main status page from the individual box status pages. Now here's another interesting idea for the Jambalaya status pages. Have a way to get a list of all the boxes you're in on, with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Frank, Add me to the list if you would. I recently scored a large bulk of misc. bricks and definatly could unload a few of the castle and space pieces. james (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Please add me to the list for this box. Thanks. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) Hiya, Please add me to this list for Junk Box #3. cheers! Joel K (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

The box is on it's way to David Pyatt. I have also enclosed a bag of damaged/discolored bricks for David. (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

Once again, work, remodeling and general life has caused me to have the box much longer than I expected... my son has been pretty hard on it, so I will be filtering through what he pulled out so that I can get it on it's way by week's end... My (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  UPDATE Re: Junk Box #3

Ok, since David mentioned that his son consumed the box, JJB#3 is officially retired. I don't know if Tommy wants to add a new category or just move it to the lost column. I will be starting JJB#4 at some future time, so it would be nice to keep the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: UPDATE Re: Junk Box #3

(...) RULE #1 Dave isn't allowed to have any more boxes until the end of the list... :) (Rule made by Dave's wife) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2001 EVERYBODY! (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)