 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1017
    Re: Technic Box #2 —Rob Hendrix
   Technic box #2 will go out as soon as the weather permits. Right now, with 14" of snow, Monday the 31st isn't looking hopeful. I have compiled the list of recipients and emailed it to Mookie (thanks a bunch), but for the time being, here is the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Phil Watt
   Anybody seen or heard about technic box #2 since 1/28? -Phil (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Phil Watt
   I got a message from Glen Tannenbaum (second on the list) and he's never seen it. I just sent a mail to Matthew Green (1st) to see if he has it or has seen it. -Phil (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Phil Watt
   Rob, Still no word from Matthew Green. When did you send it to him? If it went just after the 31st of January, then this guy has had it just about two months. UNACCEPTABLE and RUDE !! -Phil (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Rob Hendrix
   Technic box #2 has been dreadfully delayed by God. I have had a recent, and heart thrashing, death in the family. I am just now settling back into the swing of things. Technic box will go out, late as it may be. Please forgive the tardiness, as I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Shiri Dori
     (...) Sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and your family. -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Phil Watt
   Rob, My deepest condolences to you and your family. Thanks for the update. I'm sure I speak for everyone that we are with you in our prayers. -Phil (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)