 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *956 (-10)
  Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <3876B39B.8F75C483@e...se.net>... (...) Sign me up. Raleigh NC Frank Filz (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2

(...) Awesome, thanks! Joel (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  The Weeks box round two - who wants in?

Hi all, The Weeks box is getting ready to go out after sitting on it and thinking for two months. If you want to see it (even if you've already sent me email - because I've lost them) reply to this note with the general area in which you live. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I'd jump on that idea in a sec! Christopher Weeks wrote: (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) What would it take to get the English one in circular loan? I'll transfer $40 from my x.com account into Jeremy's as a deposit. When I send the book on, the person I send it to could transfer $40 from theirs into mine. Etcetera. When the book (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Any interest in an instructions box??

(...) Ryan, I would. I suggested something like this (instructions + catalogs) a couple of months ago, but I haven't gotten around to starting one yet. I started trying to collect my extras, which I haven't finished doing yet. An envelope probably (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2

(...) Depends on the size of the box at the time but a fair upper bound is somewhere in the 5-8 dollar range (8 is enough for a pretty BIG box) for the mail itself. Insurance adds about 2 bucks, and delivery conf (so it's sort of trackable) 35 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Jambalaya'ers, read this! (was I want to start a Space box)

(...) Go to (URL). That's the Jambalaya FAQ. Thanks to Patricia Schempp for maintaining the FAQ! Steve (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic box #1 update

(...) It should go to Martin next - I missed his name on this box, because he's on the main list. My Bad. James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic box #1 update

(...) I'll take it, and I think that after me it will go down the border so I'll separate the catalogue between the two boxes. I'll send you my address off-line Martin (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact