 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 951
Re: Any interest in an instructions box??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:36:22 GMT

Ryan wrote:

Would anyone be interested in an Instructions Box?? An envelope
would probably be better, but from waht I see, these things are
usually called boxes so... I've never done a jambalaya before, but I
have my eye on Minifig2 and General5. If anyone would be interested,
just reply to this message like usual. If there is interest, maybe
we can get something started.

Ryan,

I would.  I suggested something like this (instructions + catalogs) a
couple of months ago, but I haven't gotten around to starting one yet.
I started trying to collect my extras, which I haven't finished doing
yet.

An envelope probably wouldn't protect the contents well enough.  I had
an idea about how to ship them.  See the thread that starts here:
<http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=784>.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX