 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *876 (-10)
  Technic box #1 update

I received an e-mail from Sean Mcinnis today, apologizing for the delay and the lack of communication; it seems he's been having ISP troubles, and has had to switch providers. In any case, he apologized for the delay, and this box will be on it's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) <snip> (...) I would be interested in it. My French is sketchy, but sufficient to do translations to English - assuming the subject matter doesn't get stunningly esoteric. There are others out there much more qualified, though. (Martin LeGault (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I was graciously given a book, "The Gate of the Present" by Nico H. of Holland. It's in French, but documents a design competition of some sort in which a number of artists or architects were given a lot of bricks and asked to make something that to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up for this box please. Doug (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Why is there a problem with who should get the box next? you send it to the person next on the list and then next on list 4.. I don't see a problem with that in the least... Or did I miss something??? LMK before you send it please, I'd like to get (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

I'm getting ready to mail out this box to the next person. I'm not splitting it as there seems to be some controversy over who and how it should be split - so it's heading to its next destination intact. See below if you want to see what was taken (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Please sign me up. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2 - list update

There are currently 5 names on the list for Technic box #2. 20 spaces are still available. I have considered a deadline for entry so sign up while you still can! -Rob (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up as well. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Filz wrote in message <3868C734.15FB@minds...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up for GB #5 (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact