 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *871 (-20)
  Re: General Box #5

I'm getting ready to mail out this box to the next person. I'm not splitting it as there seems to be some controversy over who and how it should be split - so it's heading to its next destination intact. See below if you want to see what was taken (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Please sign me up. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2 - list update

There are currently 5 names on the list for Technic box #2. 20 spaces are still available. I have considered a deadline for entry so sign up while you still can! -Rob (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up as well. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Filz wrote in message <3868C734.15FB@minds...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up for GB #5 (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic Box #2

Here is the official announcement for technic box #2. Since I make the rules for this box, here goes: * The list will be of only 25 names. * The first 25 people to EMAIL me will be on that list. * Please include your mailing address (and preferrably (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: technic box #2

You create it, you set the rules. You also take the risk of never seeing it again, as we have found out :-/ Box size - irrelevant if it stays in the US. If you expect it to hit Canada (I would), then keeping it within the USPS size for a Small (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  technic box #2

before I decide to get this thing going, a couple of questions... What does the initial box sender (i.e. me) get out of this situation. Does the box come back around to the sender after a certain trip around the world, keep going like the energizer (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Sean McInnis, please respond!

Sean, could you please give us an update on the jambalaya box Technic #1? It's been quite a while since it was sent to you, and you haven't responded to e-mail. Thanks! James (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: How 'bout a new technic box

If you do start one, can you please add me to this list? Thanks, -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: How 'bout a new technic box

If you've got the parts to start one, be my guest :) I'll put it on the page as long as you track it and send me updates every once in a while. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Tamy, I would like to sign up for a general box. The number of the box does not matter. I would also be willing to split a box into two if that still needs to be done. I have hundreds of excellent Lego elements that I do not use that are crying out (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #2

If Junk Box #2 is still around, sign me up to receive it. Eric Olsen, give me an email if you still have it and I can send along my address. Anyone got comments on the general state of the boxes? This will be my first time to take a box and I was (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Doh! Yes, I do, nevermind ;-) That's the problem with getting more than one Jambalaya box at once. GB#5 is too heavy, MF#2 is fine. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

Just curious: Is the map I put in Technic Box #1 still in the box? Was it as fun as I had imagined? Build On! John Matthews rhendrix <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fn9Bq4.EvJ@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

GB Box 5 wasn't starting by him... Minifig box 2 was started by Dan Do we have boxes mixed up? LMK Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Actually, the box was started by Dan Moquin, so I think it might be up to him... Dan? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Mookie, I'll split the box once it arrives. So, I should then send it to the next people on the GB #4 and GB #5 lists? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: How 'bout a new technic box

It might take a Technic box #2. We seem to have lost the first one. The last time it was heard from was on 12/3 when Allen sent another mail to one of the candian tour people. AFAIK it has not been located. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  How 'bout a new technic box

Technic box #2...There's a thought (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact