 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 852
851  |  853
Subject:
How 'bout a new technic box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:10:18 GMT

Technic box #2...There's a thought

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: How 'bout a new technic box

It might take a Technic box #2. We seem to have lost the first one. The last time it was heard from was on 12/3 when Allen sent another mail to one of the candian tour people. AFAIK it has not been located. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)
  Re: How 'bout a new technic box

If you've got the parts to start one, be my guest :) I'll put it on the page as long as you track it and send me updates every once in a while. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)