 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *406 (-5)
  Re: Jambalaya questions

(...) Instead of a handoff, couldn't you concievably just mail the box when you hit London or Stockholm? Such a box could travel around Europe for a while, and then one of our European friends who is travelling to the US or Canada could do the same (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question about Turns

(...) Just my $.02 on this issue (about two 2 weeks late, but hey, somebody stole my computer): As far as the initiating party "owning" the box, although it doesn't really matter one way or the other, I'd hardly say anybody would have reason to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Pictures :)

Which box is this? If you guys promise not to take those yellow corner pieces, sign me up for it!!! (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya update #2

Sean McInnis wrote in message <37B1E440.5E15997B@n...com.ca>... (...) In the interst of Sean's wife getting a peak at the minifig box, you can add my name to that box as well... any more volunteers? John Battcock (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya update #2

(...) wants it. (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact