 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 402
Re: Canadian Jambalaya update #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:59:44 GMT

James Brown wrote:

Okay, here's what we've got so far:

Confirmed Canadian tours:
General Box #1   (10 people)
General Box #2   (11 people)
Junk Box #1    (5 people)

Tentative Canadian tours:
Drab Box #1    (5 people)
Technic Box #1   (3 people)

Canadian tours without enough interest:
Minifig Box #1 - only 1 person
General Box #3, General Box #4, General Box #5, Junk Box #2 - all with no
interest.

Breakdown of names:
Box 1
Me
Alan Findlay
John Koob
Vincent St. Martin
Eric Degiuli
Darryl Harms
Kevin Wilson
John Batcock
Allan Bedford
Sean McInnis

Box 2
Me
Alan Findlay
Michel Magnan
John Koob
Vincent St. Martin
Eric Degiuli
Darryl Harms
Kevin Wilson
John Batcock
Allan Bedford
Sean McInnis

Junk Box
Me
Alan Findlay
John Koob
Vincent St. Martin
Eric DeGiuli

Drab Box
Me
Vincent St. Martin
John Batcock
Kevin Wilson
Sean McInnis

Minifig Box
Vincent St. Martin

Technic Box
Dave Hylands
Allan Bedford
Sean Mcinnis

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

James can you add me to the mining box if it comes to Canada, my wife
wants it.