 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1016 (-5)
  Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list

(...) It hasn't come to me yet. From the box update page (and the order in which we signed up) it looks like I should be getting it first when it comes back to the US. I've yet to be contacted for my address for that box, so I assume that someone in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list

Are we talking System wheels & tires or Technic wheels & tires here? I've been thinking about signing up for a box and my son is always burning through tires... the bigger the better! Maybe this is the one for me to start with? Dave (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Tom Stangl wrote in message <3890B51F.BC7EBEB2@n...pe.com>... (...) have (...) I would say that if there is anyone on or off the list who needs wheels and tires, lets ship it to them. Is it a good variety of wheels and tires? If not, perhaps we (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list

(...) No, I've been slacking - busy rebuilding 3 computers at home, work, and have night classes for the next few weeks. I've pulled out what I want, now I need to figure out what to put in. I'll do that tonight. BTW, this box is VERY heavy, and is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list

Thanks for the update, Martin. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact