 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9995
Re: Tan 1x1 tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jonathan Lopes writes:
I am looking for about 20 tan 1x1 tiles (snowspeeder had 'em).
I would prefer to trade for them but would buy if needed.
I realize its a small item, so I 'd be willing to see what else anyone has
to make it a larger (maybe more worthwhile) lot.

They are available at www.brickbay.com - one seller even has 21 of them!
(Just what you need)

Bryan