 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9991
  Tan 1x1 tiles

I am looking for about 20 tan 1x1 tiles (snowspeeder had 'em). I would prefer to trade for them but would buy if needed. I realize its a small item, so I 'd be willing to see what else anyone has to make it a larger (maybe more worthwhile) lot. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) They are available at www.brickbay.com - one seller even has 21 of them! (Just what you need) Bryan (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) Yeah,I'm aware of Brickbay, but I refer to it as www.highwayrobbery.com Thanks anyway If any one else has tan 1x1 tiles, I'm still interested. Jonathan (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) Wow, that's a little bitter. I would concede that some sellers on Brickbay charge more than others (and more than I do) but I don't think I'd characterize the general buying experience at Brickbay as "highway robbery". And I'd back up my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) I base my opinion on what a part is worth to me, only to me. My statement was misinterpreted, my only point, and I stress only point was the prices are too high for me. I am not slamming any individual whatsoever, in fact with Brickbays (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) It might be helpful to post what you are willing to pay in your first post, then. Or now, even. If you want these I can supply 20 at 30 cents each. There's a starting point for you. ++Lar (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) Then a much clearer and less charged way to express what I think you meant to say might be: I find the prices for things on Brickbay to be higher than what I'm willing to pay. (...) I think you might want to find other uses of the term (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) Thats pretty funny, but thanks anyway. I will not set myself up again on this topic. Thanks Jonathan (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) Agreed, harsh, poor word choice on my part. Jonathan (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickbay experiences

(...) I've used Brickbay once so far. Although I didn't quite follow instructions correctly, I still recieved my order in a timely manner. It was a minnimum order, testing the waters so to speak. Dwayne was probably upset with me, but he didn't show (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

Mike Stanley wrote: <snip> (...) Ah, I must chime in and "me too" Mike here. I have spent $100s in Julie's shop (I call her "KrenZILLA;) and consider her one of the very best (if not the best) parts bursters. Most of my MOCs have at least some and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tan 1x1 tiles

(...) According to the BB price guide, 1 x 1 tan tiles were sold on 21 different occasions: Lowest PPP: $0.03 Average PPP: $0.17 Highest PPP: $0.23 If you want to get them for 3 cents a piece, you should set yourself a wanted notification and then (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)