 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9765
    Re: Ran Talbott —Will Hess
   I rec'd payment from Ran less than 24 hours after filing a NPB notice. I was contacted by another seller via email who suggested that Ran might NOT have traditional email access, doing all business and posting through the web. The more I think about (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ran Talbott —Mike Stanley
   (...) For what it's worth (a lot imo) Ran has always dealt honestly with me. He's one of a fairly good sized number of people who, when I see an order from them, a little clicker goes off in my head that says, "nothing to worry about here." Things (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ran Talbott —Scott Sanburn
     To All, (...) Indeed. I have several orders from Ran right now, he will communciate with me whe he has time, and I can say with certainty he is one of my best customers, and I will vouch for him. When I don't hear from him, I do't worry about it. I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ran Talbott —Frank Filz
   (...) I think it's important to cut people a bit of slack, but it's also important that if someone regularly has problems, that it be aired (heck, some might acuse me of being slow to process deals, though in general I think I'm responsive once a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ran Talbott —Kyle Henneberque
     (...) I understand that things happen to people. I am not upset with Ran, I just want to know why he was still making transactions on Brickbay while my order stayed in limbo. I was buying from him, so if I were to cancel the order, it would be his (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ran Talbott —Matt Penney
   Ran has had some good sources say good things about him. I have dealt with both Scott and Mike consider them VERY reliable. He also has an outstang feedback rating on brickbay. Frank does have a good point, money is involved which does mean taking (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Ran Talbott —Brett A. Antaya
   Greetings, To conclude my participation in this string I feel I have some more to say. About 36 hours after filing an NPB with Ran on Brickbay he had sent me a paypal payment to conclude our transaction. I had of course left negative feedback for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)