 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9491
Re: New Lego Colour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 01:08:54 GMT

Ran,
I like that new colour - Trans-Alien Vomit! Sounds like one of those bad
rock & roll band horror movies!

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
I wonder whether sales will be helped,  or hurt,  by the fact that the *good*
guys are saddled with the Trans-Alien Vomit parts this time...

Ran

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New Lego Colour

(...) Lest I be accused of plagiarism, I have to add that someone else came up with it (though maybe without the "Trans"). I can't remember where I saw it, though. Could've been either here, or on r.t.l. I can't recall any AFOL saying s/he liked the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Alpha Team at shope.lego.com

(...) Maybe it's a cost-saving measure: by announcing the first ship date, they avoid hundreds of "So, when can I buy one?" calls on their 800 line. (...) I dunno: it looks like it matches the flames, so I fear it's trans-orange. I wonder whether (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)