 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9712
Re: Alpha Team at shope.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle Keppler writes:
Sorry if this has allready been noticed...

I was looking around shop.lego.com and under the Themes menu I saw Alpha
Team.  There are 6 sets there and all are currently unavailible. 2 were
ogle, 4 were alpha team.  Now what I find odd is that the first 2 sets say
"Out of stock, will ship by Feb 06" or somthing close to that. Now I'm
thinking, when were these ever *in* stock? Some nice parts I saw were the
black UFO shoulderpads, trans red 6x6 round satilite dish, various colors of
X-Wing canopies and air foils from Anikin's Pod Racer. (I am in the US so I
don't know if it is in the other countries).

Here's the link, it probally won't wrap right but anyways:
http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=4&CatID={17B862AC-EA6E-463D-B0C3-57CEBEFAD5FE}&Menu=Themes&SubMenu=Alpha%20Team

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

I'm lloking forward to the "flat Toped" hair peices, i think thats the only
"great" part, but the minifigs look good, along with some parts.
Josh

Message is in Reply To:
  Alpha Team at shope.lego.com

Sorry if this has allready been noticed... I was looking around shop.lego.com and under the Themes menu I saw Alpha Team. There are 6 sets there and all are currently unavailible. 2 were ogle, 4 were alpha team. Now what I find odd is that the first (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)