 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9490
Re: Alpha Team at shope.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 22:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle Keppler writes:
Now what I find odd is that the first 2 sets say
"Out of stock, will ship by Feb 06" or somthing close to that.

Maybe it's a cost-saving measure:  by announcing the first ship date,  they
avoid hundreds of "So,  when can I buy one?" calls on their 800 line.

trans red 6x6 round satilite dish

I dunno:  it looks like it matches the flames,  so I fear it's trans-orange.

I wonder whether sales will be helped,  or hurt,  by the fact that the *good*
guys are saddled with the Trans-Alien Vomit parts this time...

Ran

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New Lego Colour

Ran, I like that new colour - Trans-Alien Vomit! Sounds like one of those bad rock & roll band horror movies! C (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Message is in Reply To:
  Alpha Team at shope.lego.com

Sorry if this has allready been noticed... I was looking around shop.lego.com and under the Themes menu I saw Alpha Team. There are 6 sets there and all are currently unavailible. 2 were ogle, 4 were alpha team. Now what I find odd is that the first (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)