 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9492
9491  |  9493
Subject:
Loads of new stuff on my Brickbay store... sale prices after Xmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:57:02 GMT

I'm sure everyone who has an order open at my Brickbay store will be happy
to know I have *finished* throwing new stuff up there, so you can all make
your final updatings :-). Right now there's over 7,500 brand new pieces up
there, all special pieces, no basic bricks or plates (except some large-size
plates, which I count as special!).

Highlights...
1400 regular slopes, 750 inverted slopes
190 round bricks, 134 cones
280 hinges, 200 space parts
1450 Technic pieces including 700 beams
150 tiles, 100 wedges

1200 black, 900 dark grey, 1600 light grey, 140 brown, 38 purple, 120 tan,
18 gold, 40 silver, 440 trans-something

On Dec 27th everything (except Lions gate Models custom kits) will be on
sale at 10% off... Dec 29th, 20%... Dec 31st, 25%. Help me get all this
inventory cleared out for my year-end! Feel free to add stuff to existing
orders right up to Dec 31st.

Kevin