 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8977
  Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

After a long struggle with the instructions, I'm now ready to release the Victorian House kit on Nov 23rd. I'm accepting prepaid orders for the first 10 kits now (three are already sold to buyers who have been champing at the bit for months), and as (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

Very impressive Kevin. I live in a area which is >90% Victorian (~1850), and I can see some of the Victorian style is see around me every day in your model. However, garages in Victorian properties are pretty rare :-) Also, is your model crumbling (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

(...) I live in a heritage area as well (~1893) and it's very familiar. Often around here, formerly three-storey homes have the bottom storey stripped out to make a garage. Love the bay window, I've been struggling with that idea for ages. The (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

Hi Kevin, If I had $190 I'd sure buy that kit. That's a real nice lookin' house, and that's coming from a Space Head. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Mark! I wish it could go for less, but there's pushing 1000 pieces in there and a LOT of work on instructions, collecting parts, etc. It does get a lot of oohs and aahhs when I open it up and show off (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Scott A wrote in message ... (...) and (...) It's pretty common over here to have a garage in the basement level. I don't know if the houses were built like that originally... but some of them may have been, since that style hung on past the end of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) out (...) Thanks Heather! That bay waindow came to me in bed one night :-) and I built it - just the window- the next day and then the rest of the house grew around it. I believe that idea has been used by (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

(...) That's fine. I certainly don't debate your price. However, is there any chance you might consider selling just the instructions? I figure that I have most of the parts, and a couple roof slope bulk packs would make up what I don't have. If (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)