 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8615
  (canceled)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) I know what you mean - I too am a Lugnet seller / trader with no "rating". Although I do have an ebay rating which I suppose helps my case, I have had countless successful sales and trades through Lugnet which will not be recognised. There (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) Actually it is not "unrecognized". I'm not a seller, just made less than ten trades, but bought at least 80 times, so I might be classified as a Lugnet buyer. I don't have a recorded feedback of course, but in many cases, people just sent my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) Why not? Don't let it pass by you. What I did is made a page with listing all the people I've traded with: (URL) are all people from lugnet that I've had successful transactions with. True, I haven't showed anyone this page til this day, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FTX - how to? (was: Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023)

As a reply to this post, I got the following email: --- Hi Shiri ! I'd need a little help from you ... (...) I mean - where to ... ? .. To be honest I am totaly new at html - I can make webpage using editor (and this is only text which makes it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.faq)