 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 842
    (canceled) —Kurt Eilers

        Re: THE LAST WORD —James Brown
   <follow-up set to off-topic.debate) Umm, without meaning to get involved, I trust that the posting of private e-mail to a (nominally) public new-group was in error, yes? You should delete the mis-posted article, if so. Kurt Eilers writes: <snipped (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: THE LAST WORD —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I certainly did not give permission to do so and I believe that posting email without permission should be, and IS, a violation of LUGNET terms of use (from the Discussion groups terms of use, see (URL) specifically: 6. Post or transmit any (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: THE LAST WORD —James Brown
   (...) Absolutely. I originally set follow-up to .debate because of the potential for controversy or flames. I didn't make it an adminstrative issue becuase I try to give the benefit of the doubt, and suggested it might be in error, and offered a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: THE LAST WORD —Linc Smith
    James Brown wrote in message ... (...) nominally (...) finer (...) him of (...) glitch. (...) I think what James has said makes a lot of sense. I propose Todd emails Kurt directly, to obtain an explanation for the post. We can make assumptions of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)