 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 847
Re: THE LAST WORD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:42:26 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
As an independant observer (and at roughly 7 months of participation, • nominally
a newbie myself) I would suggest that Kurt seems unaware of many of the • finer
points of net ettiquette, and did not respond well to attempts to remind • him of
this, but he certainly hasn't done anything we haven't seen before (even in
only 7 months), assuming he can provide an explanation for the e-mail • glitch.
And, of course, it ain't a patch on what TRL sees regularly.

I think what James has said makes a lot of sense.  I propose Todd emails
Kurt directly, to obtain an explanation for the post.  We can make
assumptions of malevolent intent, or wait for a clarification... I prefer
the later.

LINC