 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8081
8080  |  8082
Subject:
1782 Discovery Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 01:09:34 GMT

Hi all!

In my travels today I came across a TRU that has four 1782 Discovery Station
sets available.  That is the good news.  The bad news is that they are still at
full price of $49.99.  Does anyone know if these sets were previously marked
down by TRU at other locations?  If they have I could talk with the store
manager to see what could be done to match the price.  This set is from 1997
and in the US I believe was only available through TRU.  Is there any interest
in this set at this price?  I would pick them up for others in the group
if there is any interest.  Price would be at my cost plus shipping.  Email me
direct if you have any interest.

Regards,

Bill

sets