 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8085
Re: 1782 Discovery Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:58:20 GMT

Does anyone know if these sets were previously marked
down by TRU at other locations?

This set is from 1997 and in the US I believe was only available through TRU.

Actually, in 98 I bought 6 sets from a ShopKo store in eastern Washington. The
price they were asking was $19.00. (An incredibly good price!!!) They stocked
the sets for a very short time...I believe it was just for a short promo.

-Todd