 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8086
For Sale: Model Team & Pirate Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:58:29 GMT

These sets are all in good condition, however, they do show some
play wear (no abused, broken or chewed pieces!). These sets will be sold
on a first come,
first served basis and if you don't like my price make me an offer.  I
will accept Paypal or a money order.  The price includes shipping and
insurance paid by me if you are in the US, international buyers will
have to pay additional shipping cost.

(1).  The following 5 sets are being sold as one lot for $60.00.  They
are all
100% complete with one exception- no boxes or instructions.
6270 Forbidden Island
6265 Sabre Island
6262 King Kahuka's Thrown
5245 Harbour Sentry
6247 Bounty Boat

(2).  6285 Black Sea's Barracuda.  The following set in missing a few
things: the three original strings,
bow sail, top main sail & 1 candelabra. The rest of the pieces and the
correct minifigs are present and accounted for.  No instructions or box.
Price is $125.00.

(3).  Model Team 5590 Whirl N' Wheel Super Truck.  This set is complete
with the original instruction booklet.  No decals or box.  Price is
$120.00

Thanks,
Brian Darrow
Indiana