 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8082
Re: Tradeing 3 for 1 bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Phillip Ogden writes:
That looks like a great deal (with me liking/needing yellow way more than
white).
What kind of quantities are you looking for?  I have white from several tubs
(3033),
and could get more.  Let me know your preferred quantities and I could
probably
consume what yellow you have available for trade. (he said rubbing his hands
greedily)

leg godt,
:?) bishop

Chris Leach wrote in message ...
Hello peoples,i need white bricks and i'm willing to trade 3 yellow bricks • for
every 1 white brick.I need 1x3 through 1x8 and 2x3 through 2x4.All bricks • have
to be new or not used for any projects and stored away(which mine are)and
not
Quanities?Tons,i have alot from those 3033 tubs also.