 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8080
8079  |  8081
Subject:
For Trade or Sell Train track, wildwest figs , and MORE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:27:39 GMT

I have the following wild west figs for trade(perfered) or sale.
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Kyle/saleortrade/wildwest.jpg

I also have 4 train caddies, 2 bumbpers, 1 bed and some OLD train track. From
set #7824 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7824> and set # 4543
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4543>

And finaly I have various Castle figs: Royal Nights, Fright Nights, Dragon
Masters, and Darkforest.

Email to inquire!

I am currently looking for:
Anything monorail