 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8079
Wanted: red train doors, a few other parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 22:50:29 GMT

Hi.  I'm looking for red train doors, either pairs or right doors (marked
"R" inside).  I'm also after a couple of other things:

red and yellow sliding doors (as in 7722/7735/etc.)
1 red steam valve (as on the front of 7722 and 7715).

I have a pair of white w/red and blue stripe train doors from 5580 I'd
trade for a pair of red train doors, as well as other interesting parts
(anybody need a hook for a recycle truck?)

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt