 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8016
Re: Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:52:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mario Ferrari writes:
I shipped a Cybermaster to a friend in the US, but the version I got has the
CDROM in Danish, so I'm looking for some help in getting a copy of the
English version.

Though I'm technically asking for a copy, in this case I think I'm not doing
anything illegal, as it's for a person who *owns* a Cybermaster and its
original CDROM, just in the wrong language.

Can anybody help me? I can offer some sets for trade, or send some money to
pay for your time and effort.

Email me at: mario.ferrari@edis.it

Thanks in advance
Mario

tsk tsk Mario, I allready wrote to you about this:) Although it could be that
it went awol in the mail problems:) Some guy in robotics.cybermaster called
the ever friendly Lego service and they sent him the CD for free .. hmmm looks
like it was in loc.de, anyway... here's the link
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/de/?n=247

regards
John