 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8017
8016  |  8018
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Further Price Reductions Added!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:11:06 GMT

To All,

    We have added several parts to our Sales / Price Reduction page, so be sure
to check it out! We have included several 1x2 Grilles, Laser Cannons, Clcik
Hinges, minifig toolrings, small antennas, landing gear, 2x2 bottom domes, and
more. We will continue to add parts to this, and these are all permanent price
reductions, so get them before they are sold out! The webpage is here:
http://www.sanburnsystems.com , and thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--